Safer Indoor Dining
We are now open for indoor dining at all Illinois locations!
All Illinois locations are also open for Carry Out and DoorDash Delivery at this time. Select locations offer Outdoor Dining, weather permitting. Phase 4 regulations require us to allow a maximum of 10 people per party, except in the City of Chicago (Streeterville location) where local mandates require we limit tables to a maximum of 6 people per party.
Georgia and Wisconsin locations are open for Indoor Dining, Carry Out, DoorDash Delivery and Outdoor Dining, weather permitting.
Safety Steps We Are Taking for Safe Indoor Dining:
- Minimal Contact – contactless menu and payment options, as well as single-use condiments available upon request
- Employee and Vendor Precautions – all employees must pass wellness checks upon arrival and midday, wear masks, and wash their hands frequently. Vendors are also required to wear masks and must have a temperature less than 100.3 to be permitted in the building.
- Safety Training – all of our employees have undergone extensive COVID-19 Safety Training.
- Social Distancing – all tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Air Purifiers* – we have installed industry leading iWave air purifiers to reduce pathogens, particles, smoke and odor from the air.
- Plexiglass Dividers – all locations have plexiglass dividers installed between booths.
- Guest Party Size – we are allowing a maximum of 10 guests per table in Illinois, Georgia, and Wisconsin locations, except our Streeterville (Chicago) location where local mandates currently require us to limit party size to a maximum of 6 guests.
- Frequent Cleaning – frequently touched surfaces in the restaurant are cleaned at least every 30 minutes and everything a guest touches at a table is either single-use or sanitized between every use. All of our cleaning solutions are approved by the EPA to be effective against SARS-CoV-2.
*How iWave Air Purifiers Work (information obtained from iwaveair.com):
iWave is an air purifying device that installs in any duct air conditioning system. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
iWave uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization, to create equal amounts of positive and negative ions. When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor (see illustration below).
When the ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules – without them, the pathogens have no source of energy and will die. The ions also attach to allergens like pollen and other particles, causing them to band together until they are large enough to be caught by your ventilation system’s air filter.
iWave’s technology generates the same ions that nature creates with lightening, waterfalls, ocean waves, etc. Nature uses energy and shear to break apart molecules, naturally cleaning the air and producing a healthy environment. The only difference between the iWave’s technology and nature is that the iWave does it without developing harmful ozone.
Lab Results Show iWave technology effectively inactivates Covid-19: