Safer Indoor Dining (WI and GA Locations)
Illinois locations are only open for Carry Out, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining at this time.
Dine-in Service is currently not available in Illinois.
Georgia and Wisconsin are open for Indoor Dining, Carry Out, Delivery and Outdoor Dining.
Safety Steps We Are Taking for Safe Indoor Dining:
- Minimal Contact – contactless menu and payment options, as well as single-use condiments available upon request
- Employee and Vendor Precautions – all employees must pass wellness checks upon arrival and midday, wear masks, and wash their hands frequently. Vendors are also required to wear masks and must have a temperature less than 100.3 to be permitted in the building.
- Safety Training – all of our employees have undergone extensive COVID-19 Safety Training.
- Social Distancing – all tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Air Purifiers – we have installed industry leading iWave air purifiers to reduce pathogens, particles, smoke and odor from the air.
- Plexiglass Dividers – all locations have plexiglass dividers installed between booths.
- Guest Party Size – we are allowing a maximum of 10 guests per table. Frequent Cleaning – frequently touched surfaces in the restaurant are cleaned at least every 30 minutes and everything a guest touches at a table is either single-use or sanitized between every use. All of our cleaning solutions are approved by the EPA to be effective against SARS-CoV-2.